Elements of Zodiacs - Water
Horoscope:
Cancer, Scorpio, Pisces
Description:
These signs are feeling, sustaining, and receptive. They are emotional, intuitive, responsive, sensitive, psychic, and deep. They tend to be susceptible to mood swings, and it takes a while to get to know them.
They can be self-protective and like to spoil themselves. If their emotions become too strong, these signs can become addicted to drugs, alcohol, food, or anything that keeps them from being overloaded.
Cancer, Scorpio, Pisces
Description:
These signs are feeling, sustaining, and receptive. They are emotional, intuitive, responsive, sensitive, psychic, and deep. They tend to be susceptible to mood swings, and it takes a while to get to know them.
They can be self-protective and like to spoil themselves. If their emotions become too strong, these signs can become addicted to drugs, alcohol, food, or anything that keeps them from being overloaded.






1 comment:
I am a Cancer, and my zodiac describes me very well. I mean I don't believe every daily horoscope post, but when it comes down to the actually characteristics of my sign i suit it quite well.
Post a Comment